Chris Rosser has released his newest frame, this time a 3 inch toothpick named the AOS T3.
Applying his usual methodical approach to analyzing, testing and designing frames, Chris has gone for another minimal-resonance design with the aim of minimizing the amount of filtering needed and in turn, enabling “higher D gains to unlock spectacular flight performance and unmatched propwash handling”.
AOS T3 frame highlight from the sales page
- Designed for 3" biblade props
- 1204 or 1303 motors with 9mm mounting
- 3S 300 - 450mAh battery
- 25.5x25.5mm and 20x20mm M2 mounting
- STLs available for 14mm Nano and 19mm Micro cameras
- Supports Caddx Vista and HDZero Whoop (TX5S.1) VTX
The frame is available to order now from CNCdrones