Joshua Bardwell recommends flashing BluJay (Digital ESC firmware) to all BLHeli-S ECS’s.
Here’s the link for the BluJay GitHub page… GitHub - mathiasvr/bluejay: Digital ESC firmware for controlling brushless motors in multirotors
Bluejay aims to be an open source successor to BLHeli_S adding several improvements to ESCs with Busy Bee MCUs.
- Digital signal protocol: DShot 150, 300 and 600
- Bidirectional DShot: RPM telemetry
- Selectable PWM frequency: 24, 48 and 96 kHz
- PWM dithering: 11-bit effective throttle resolution
- Power configuration: Startup power and RPM protection
- High performance: Low commutation interference
- Smoother throttle to pwm conversion
- User configurable startup tunes
- Numerous optimizations and bug fixes
Who has done this? Share the results…